Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Birthday!

I notice today as I sign in that today is Blogger's birthday.
More significantly, our own hysterical Survivalist Extraordinaire--Empress of Clinical Dysfunction, The Mayor, if you will, of Dorkbloggers, CRSE, has had a Birthday.

IF I had not spent the last year and a half snorting and laughing my way through her blog posts, I would still have to go read anyone who titled their Blog "Zamphir Panflutemaster."

Long live the Panflute.

Go send her some love.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday sweet dorky sistah!:D

Mustafa Şenalp said...

çok güzel bir site.

Unknown said...

I think I'm a dork, may I join?????

Suzanne said...

I was reading someone else's blog and when Zamphir Panflutemaster was linked, well, who could resist clicking?

Certainly not me and thankfully, it brought me to this place. I'm not a mommy blogger, but I'm a mom. I am an early adapter, but not in a tech field. I can recite far too many geek movies word for word.

Oh, and I saw Rocky Horror over 50 times. Definitely a dork!