13 signs you might need a DorkBloggers button:
1) If you've ever had to go coatless in the winter because every time you put your winter coat on you couldnt figure out how to get the sleeve back in the arm without flailing around like a restrained mental patient .
2) If you've ever had to explain damage to anything using the phrase "the puddle of coffee in my car."
3) If your friends use your name as a verb or action word: as in- you've pulled a jen or you've been crse'd.
4) If you've somehow created complicated avoidant relationships with everyday service providers like the mail carrier or the guy who runs the drive thru at the pharmacy.
5) If you've ever stopped a line or the flow of traffic due to some sort of awkward behavior on your part (this can be anything from dropping the milk in the grocery store to finding yourself having to go back and overexplain to a cashier why you accidentally told them you loved them after making small talk during your transaction)
6) If you've ever had to dry off or scrape off a bill, check or credit card before using it again.
7) If you've ever had someone come up to you and say, "I saw your car door hanging open in the parking lot, I was going to shut it but then I realized it was your car and god knows what you have going on in there so I didn't want to touch it before I told you."
8) If friends, co-workers and or loved ones cringe when you put your stuff near theirs because they are afraid you will spread your disorder to them.
9) If you've ever accidentally harmed yourself, set a fire, created flooding, or glued yourself to something because of a bad decision.
10)If you've ever created non work related spreadsheets, graphs or charts to prove a point about something.
11) If you've ever had a conversation during which you gradually develop the sinking feeling that youve somehow completely inadvertantly made a pass at the person and there is no way to undo it. (this is especially bad when it happens with someone like an elderly woman or your insurance agent)
12) If you've ever purchased something you did not need, solely because you like the packaging
13) If you've had to comment on the comment you just posted.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants